We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase!
If for any reason you don't love what you've bought from us, we've made our returns & exchange process super easy to follow!
Check out your options below or contact our Customer Service team - we're happy to assist with any questions you may have. You can call us on 1 800 640 811, we're here Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (AEST) or click here.
We are happy to exchange or return your product/s for change of mind within 30 days of purchase. All we ask is that all products you are exchanging are in original condition with all tags attached, intact packaging, and your proof of purchase is included. Please note:
- Due to health and safety regulations face masks cannot be exchanged / returned unless deemed faulty or if the incorrect product was sent to you.
- Earrings and pierced jewellery can only be exchanged / returned if deemed faulty or if the incorrect product was sent to you.
- Swimwear and underwear can only be exchanged / returned for change of mind in their original condition, clean, with all tags and protection stickers attached. All swimwear sets need to be returned in their original sets. Click here for information on returning faulty items.
- Online Afterpay purchases can only be exchanged in-store for equal or greater value. For an Online Afterpay refund, please follow the Online Return process
- Online Zip Pay purchases can only be exchanged in-store for equal or greater value. For an Online Zip Pay refund, please follow the Online Return process
The City Beach Refund Policy in no way limits your rights as a Consumer as outlined by the ACL and processes all warranty and non-warranty claims in accordance with legislative requirements.
Products bought online can be returned for change of mind, within 30 days to our online store by following these simple steps:
- Print the Tax Invoice. You can download your Tax Invoice from your City Beach online account under your Order History. Please ensure you note your City Beach order number clearly on the returns form.
- Fill out the Return Request Form that you received with your parcel or alternatively; Download this Returns Form.
- Pack your product/s in their original condition, clean and with tags attached, together with these documents into a protected parcel (to avoid damage during transit).
Post the parcel via Standard Post to our Online Returns Department:
City Beach E-Store Returns
PO Box 2399
- City Beach E-Store Returns
- Once the requirements of the returns and exchange policy has been met, we will process a refund back into your original payment method.
Please note that you will need to cover the shipping costs for your return parcel. City Beach is not liable for any items you return to us that are lost or damaged in transit. Please note, if you decide to return your item, the original shipping costs for your order won’t be eligible for a refund.
Once we receive your product/s back into our Online Returns Department, we will assess the product/s to ensure that they meet our change of mind returns criteria. Once the assessment is completed and the returns criteria satisfied, we will issue a refund on the payment card or PayPal account used to purchase the product/s.
If you wish to exchange your online order, please place a new order for any new product/s straight away to avoid missing out. Afterwards, please follow the steps listed above for a refund on your original order.
In-Store Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly return or exchange your product/s bought in-store or online for change of mind at any of our stores across Australia. You can choose to have the value of your return (your original purchase price) credited onto a City Beach Gift Card or refunded to the original form of payment if returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Bring along your proof of purchase that you received when purchasing from us. For online purchases, simply print the tax invoice that we emailed to you in your shipping confirmation email.
- Head into one of our 70+ stores nationwide with your product/s in their original condition, clean and with tags attached. Search for your store here.
No one likes discovering that the product they bought is damaged, faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown! In the unlikely event this happens, we want to resolve the matter as quickly as possible and with minimal inconvenience to you, our customer.
Please note your product/s may need to be sent to the manufacturer to be assessed before a decision can be made regarding an exchange or refund. In the event this happens, our Customer Service team will stay in touch throughout the process.
If you are unsure about whether a product has a manufacturing fault, please feel free to call our Customer Service Team before sending it back to us or returning it in one of our stores nationwide.
We are also happy to assist with repairs. We will send non-warranty or out of warranty products purchased from City Beach to the relevant supplier, at your expense, to be evaluated for a repair. City Beach will contact you with a supplier repair quote and it's up to you if you would like to proceed with the repair, at your expense, or have the product returned to you. The repair and return timeframes are dictated by the supplier and are out of our control.
There are a few things to note:
- We understand that products might have been worn prior to discovering a fault with it. Please ensure that clothing has been washed and footwear cleaned before returning it to us
- Bulky products follow a slightly different process, so please contact our Customer Service team for assistance.
- Products of a technical nature may seem faulty when in fact they are not, for example updating Go Pro software may resolve a potential issue. Contact our Customer Service team before returning technical products for additional information.
Online Faulty Returns:
If you have received an incorrect item or a damaged item from City Beach Online, simply:
- Contact our Customer Service straight away.
- Follow the Online Returns process.
- A Customer Service Team Member will contact you as soon as we receive your parcel
- Where it has been deemed that the fault is due to manufacturing, City Beach will refund the purchase price of the faulty, damaged or incorrect product and cover your return shipping costs.
- In the event the product you have returned is not deemed to have a manufacturing fault, we are unable to refund any relevant shipping costs.
- In instances where you have requested an exchange instead of a refund we will ship the product to you at no additional cost.
- Please note, if you decide to return your item, the original shipping costs for your order won’t be eligible for a refund.