Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase from us. If you're not happy with something you have bought from us you can find our Returns & Exchanges Policy below.
If you don't know what you should do or how to go about it give us a call on 1800 640 811 and one of our Customer Service Team will help you get the fastest fix possible.
All returns for refunds and exchanges are only valid for 100 calendar days from the time you receive the original order of goods.
Online shoppers can exchange goods purchased online at any one of our retail stores nation wide or alternatively via the online store as a refund and re-order.
Here's how it works:
- Print out the Tax invoice which was emailed to you as an attachment with your order shipped email and fill it out completely (download the form here).
- Ensure that the product has not been worn or damaged
- Ensure the original tags are attached to the product and you have completed the returns section on your tax invoice
- Rock on up to any store with all of the above and see one of our helpful counter staff with your product and paperwork, have them validate your exchange, then you're free to choose any product in exchange for the one you are returning
If you received a discount on the item & the product in which you are exchanging is the exact same style just a different size then your exchange will be validated at the original price you will not have to pay the difference.
If the product is a different style to the one in which you are exchanging for and the product chosen is in excess of the original item, then the customer will be responsible for the difference at the time of exchange.
If the price of the product is less than the original purchase amount, then City Beach will provide you with a City Beach Gift Card to the value of the difference. You will then have 365 days to redeem your Gift Card.
If you wish to have the money put onto a gift card to spend at a later time please let the counter staff know & they will be able to action this for you. This gift card can be used in any of our retail stores or online. You will then have 365 days to redeem your Gift Card!
You cannot get a refund in a retail store for any product that was purchased online unless the product is deemed faulty, incorrectly described and/or is not fit for purpose.
An online exchange couldn't be easier. It is a refund and re-order process. Here's how it works.
- All product that is sent back to our online store in its original condition will be refunded once we receive it back and then at a time that suits you or even straight away a new order will need to be placed for the alternate product you are wanting.
- If you would like to place a new order straight away then you can place the order via the website or you can contact our customer service team on 1800 640 811 and we can place a new on the spot for you. You will receive the new order within 2-4 business days (plus processing times) of when you receive the order shipped email for the new purchase. You will be charged for the new order at the time the new order is placed
- Then at a time that suits you, return the original items with your returns form/proof of purchase/tax invoice that was emailed out to you as an attachment to you order shipped email. Please see Returns & Exchanged policy for details.
- Once the product is received and your return is approved then a refund will be processed onto via your original payment method and we will email you to let you know the refund has been processed.
All returns for exchange are only valid for 100 calendar days from the time you receive the original order of goods.
Citybeach.com.au is not able to do an exchange or refund on earrings, pierced jewellery and regular jewellery on a change of mind basis. Swimwear and underwear (due to hygiene reasons) can be returned on a change of mind basis only if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached. Please note that all swimwear that is sold in a set must be returned in a set.
Refunds will be given on earrings, pierced jewellery and regular jewellery products where product is deemed to be faulty by the manufacturer, does not do what it was intended to do or is significantly different from the sample or description.
Refund and Re-order (All items excluding earrings, pierced jewellery, and regular jewellery) -100 days from date of purchase
Refunds (All items excluding earrings, pierced jewellery, regular jewellery) - 100 days from date of purchase
Refunds fall into two categories:
- Where you change your mind about your purchase.
- Where the product purchased arrives broken, damaged or does not meet a realistic expected quality
If any product is returned to us and is not in its original condition we are not able to process a return/refund for this product. You will be contacted and the product will be returned to you.
If your returned items brings your total for the order under the specified spend amount, you must return all free product for you to obtain a full refund on the product price. If you are not sure if this applies to you, please call us on 1800 640 811 Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm Brisbane time or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Customer Service Team will help you.
When you change your mind about your purchase
City Beach is offering an exclusive, hassle free 'I've Changed My Mind Policy' to anyone who shops with us online. To return an item purchased via our Web store, just follow these 4 easy steps and we'll refund your money!
- Print out the Tax invoice which was emailed to you as an attachment to your shipping confirmation email and fill it out completely. (download the form here).
- Ensure that the product has not been worn or damaged by you.
- Ensure the original tags are attached to the product.
- Take a drive to your local post office and mail it back to us.
City Beach E-store ReturnsPO Box 2399MansfieldQLD 4122
Once received, City Beach will then provide you with a full product refund excluding any shipping / handling costs. We do not offer exchanges; it is a refund and re-order process.
Where the product purchased arrives broken, damaged or does not meet a realistic expected quality
Please contact us on 1800 640 811 Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm Brisbane time or email us at email@example.com
City Beach will refund the purchase price of the product + all reasonable shipping costs to the customer should the customer have to pay for shipping.
If the product in question is assessed by our returns team however and deemed 'working as designed' then City Beach may refuse to refund the product and/or any shipping cost but will we contact you and ask if you would like the product returned.
If you receive an item that is faulty/damaged you may also take it into any of our retail stores for a refund or exchange. In these circumstances print out the tax invoice which was emailed to you as an attachment to your shipping email. Take this form and your product into any of our retail stores and see the counter staff.
Your product may need to be sent back to our returns department or to the supplier to be assessed before a decision can be made regarding an exchange or refund. If the product is deemed to have a manufacturing fault you may be eligible to choose between a repair, replacement or refund; as outlined by the manufacture.
If the product in question is assessed by our returns team however and deemed 'working as designed' then City Beach may refuse to refund or exchange and contact you to ask you to collect the product from the store.
If you have a product that has been worn and or used but you feel has a manufacturing fault, you can send it back to us to be assessed by the manufacture. For a warranty claim you must provide a proof of purchase/order confirmation/shipping confirmation. Once the item has been assessed we will then contact you with the outcome; this can take up to 8 weeks in peak periods plus shipping times.
If the fault in the product is not deemed to be a manufacturing fault, the product will be returned to you. For item such as sunglasses, watches and go pro cameras you may be given the option to have the product repaired. If a repair is offered then we will contact you with a quote and it's up to you if you would like to proceed with the repair or have the product returned to you. If it is deemed a manufacturing fault you may be able to choose between a repair, replacement or refund; as outlined by the manufacture.
Please contact us on 1800 640 811 Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm Brisbane time or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Customer Service Team will help you.
Grab your items, make sure you have the receipt, all the tags are attached and the product is in a saleable condition and visit any of our retail stores for exchange or credit.
You can't send any retail store items back to the online store.
Products purchased from a retail store are only eligible for a refund if they are faulty, different to a sample shown, do not do what they are supposed to or are of poor quality. This can only be done through our retail stores.
In some cases faulty items may be sent back to suppliers for assessment before a refund is authorised.